"Effective immediately......"

February 18th, 2019
1 year, 8 months
Thailand, Isan, Udornthani Ward 

samuel.montague@myldsmail.net

What a week.

I can talk to my family in video chat now, which I support. That means these weeks are probably gonna get way smaller. 

So last week we went to sister fish's house. There we met with her children named (translated), oldest to youngest: Urim, Thummim, Scripture, and Pearl (of great price). It was amazing. They aren't all the most active 555 but I love how she is trying to help her children find their own testimonies. 

I have felt so much charity for the Thai people this week. This has been especially helpful for a few of our challenging encounters and lessons. 

It's an amazing time to be alive and an amazing to to be a patriot. We are TBM.

Also, being productive and efficient is amazing. Try it out. 
We had a super fire day on like on our two days with finding so many prepared people. It was a moment standing in the blast of the fire.

Valentine's Day

We aren't forgotten :)

Love my clearance food



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time makes me uncomfortable

อาจารย์ คิ้ว

Oh (Chiang) Mai, time goes so fast!