Pictures from last pday

April 29th, 2019
33 days remaining
Thailand, Isan, Udornthani Ward 

samuel.montague@myldsmail.net


Much has happened, much has been similar to a lot of other times. 

I have been focusing on patience lately, and it seems the Lord is trying to jam-pack in as many intensely trying experiences as he can. There is much to complain about, but I am doing my best " to endure delay, trouble, opposition, or suffering without becoming angry, frustrated, or anxious." (PMG, chap 6).

One guy we have met with stopped coming to church because they kept the curtains closed during sacrament. That's one of the funnier reasons I've come across. 

This work is exhausting, but I am glad to burn through until the end. President Ballard is coming the week before I leave. 

I am having fun and great experiences with my companion. 

Pictures have more words than I have energy to write!

Elder Montague
เอ็ลเดอร์ มอนทากิว
Thailand Bangkok Mission

Just a walk in the park...

Our early morning yoga routine to center ourselves :)



English Class

Teaching the correct moves

Alternative transportation to biking.....

Hey, it's warm and humid here - hydrate for the win





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time makes me uncomfortable

อาจารย์ คิ้ว

The Work Continues