You heard from me like yesterday


September 9th, 2018
15th month,  3rd week
Thailand, Bangkok, Minburi Ward

samuel.montague@myldsmail.net (I would love to hear from you)



Which is why I have almost nothing to add.  

Thursday was missionary Leadership Council, and my companion and I are not really relevant to that because I'm not a mission leader, even though I kind of am, but I'm not really. But we do provide lunch for that so we organized it. Which qualifies us to eat breakfast and lunch! This time we set up a lasagna lunch with garlic bread - I've definitely eaten too much this week. 

We've also been able to start really working in our area. After mlc on Thursday, we spent the rest of the day in the office. Which is a little bit sad, but it turns out great? We ended up finishing almost everything else we have to do for the office. We hav
e two trainings we're supporting on the east side of the mission this week.  And we have transfer week logistics, and that is it.

So we've had lots of time to work in our area this week. Which is kind of right, but it's hard because nobody is really progressing or moving forward at this time. We have a few people that are starting to take additional visits and hopefully they'll be baptized next transfer. We're slowly building this area back up. The office Elder area has taken a bad beating in the time that I've been here 5 5 5. We've had so many special assignments in these two transfers that it has just made it so difficult to actually work in our area and focus on it. But I'm thinking that new mission president is becoming more comfortable which reduces our office time so we can do the important work and focus on our area. I pray for Elder Walker for next transfer.

Moroni 10:
32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.
34 And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. Amen.

เอเมน

Coming back from an appointment













Running more errands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time makes me uncomfortable

อาจารย์ คิ้ว

Oh (Chiang) Mai, time goes so fast!