2 decades of ME

March 12th, 2018
9 months, 3rd week
Thailand, Bangkok, Surin Branch

samuel.montague@myldsmail.net (I would love to hear from you)


Happy birthday Elder มองตากู!!!
So many prophets said great stuff about these later days, and it's true. It is a great time to be alive, and a great time to be a patriot (of the Lord). 




To celebrate we are going to ride elephants today! This time we won't have a seat- we are riding bareback. I am so excited to do this!. On top of it, I am wearing clothes I've purchased here or found at our house, and I look like a Mexican cowboy. So turnt :)


We had another baptism! ซ. หญิง is so awesome! She's very knowledgeable and always hungering for more. She has so many friends at church and I know she's going to stay strong. She asked me to play the piano for her baptismal program, which surprised me because this branch is filled with much better pianists than I.

This week I saw a direct correlation between my efforts and the results. We had been experiencing so many blessings of the Spirit leading us to new people to teach and helping those investigating progress along and overcome their challenges, which for some reason we took as an excuse to "slacken" out efforts. That, combined with a dip in both of our health this week (we both felt sick and low energy) made our work seem below our standards and what we come to expect of ourselves.

So we've taken this as a positive learning experience and too the time to evaluate our approach over this past week compared to the previous weeks.  We set some goals for ourselves to approach this upcoming week with renewed effort.

I challenge everybody to do this as well. What did you do not so good this week? What would you do better and how? What goals and action are you going to set and carry out?

"Laugh about the past and dream about the future."
Rosemary M. Wixom






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time makes me uncomfortable

อาจารย์ คิ้ว

Oh (Chiang) Mai, time goes so fast!