I am lame.


November 26, 2018
1 year, 6 months
Thailand, Bangkok, Thonburi Ward

samuel.montague@myldsmail.net

This week was amazing. We had so many miracles! We have a few people that we're teaching that came to church last week and they came to church yesterday.  A few of them are really excited about the gospel and  have expressed interest in being baptized so in the following weeks we're gonna work with them to make that happen! 

English training
We went in to Asoke for another English meeting, this time with all of the missionaries of Bangkok to further learn the new process.






Thanksgiving was an attempt at being American, followed by ลอยกระทง. We went to Wat arun and it was cool to see it.

I went on switch offs with Elder Mcwhorter, my MTC น้อง who also had the same trainee as I do. It was super fun and had time to catch up on our experiences in Thailand. 





I'm sorry I literally don't have anything else to say. 

Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time makes me uncomfortable

อาจารย์ คิ้ว

Oh (Chiang) Mai, time goes so fast!